- I love you and think you’re cute as heck. Outdoors.
- Your chances of a long life are much better of living a long life if you avoid our house, which is full of large dogs.
- Plastic is not good for you.
- You are very clever how you simply move the baited sticky trap so you can get to the delicious horse food and eat more of its spout.
- There’s lots to eat in the pasture. You could go there.
- HA! I have put the delicious horse food in a sealed container where you can’t get to it.
- Yes, I can see that your larger cousin is also visiting the tack room. Evidence.
- I have lots more traps. Go outside! run!
- I truly regret the large gaps in the doors to the tack room that welcome you so well.
- Your brazen takeover of my henhouse has not gone unnoticed. You sure poop a lot.
- Note that the food in the henhouse is also in a sealed container. HA!
2 thoughts on “Things I Would Say to a Mouse”
Rodents are very resourceful. Be vigilant!
LikeLiked by 1 person