Well well. I had good timing in finishing the main part of the rather large blanket I’ve been making for myself to sit under at the tack room. All that’s left is the border, which will be simple black clusters.
I’ll share the finished look when I’m done with it all, but it sure is long. I had to use all the colors three times.
While I was riding in the car to go get some groceries with Anita, I looked for other ideas for little projects. I wanted something with texture. So I made a flower square.
These are small, so I grouped them into four and made a larger square. I’m not sure if I like it or not. I may do a row of the flower color on the outside. Or I’ll try something else. Who knows. Maybe I’ll combine it with knitting.
First I’ll finish the corner-to-corner blanket.
By the way we got over 1.6 inches of rain! the ponds aren’t full, but they look good.
Declan helped me set up the greenhouse I got from the Red House when we bought it. All my vulnerable plants are in there, because we’re getting a hard freeze (about the right time of year). I’d love to get bougainvillea to over-winter!
Looking forward to finally getting my horse lesson tomorrow, even if it’s cold! The horses are nice and fluffy.