Yesterday was lots of fun and I’ll share pictures tomorrow. Today I took it easy, other than cleaning, and got the border put on the heart afghan.
I was glad the squares matched up well. The border really sets off the heart and triangles. It needs one row of a border and it will be done.
The center pattern is called Tune My Heart. It’s a bit weird, but I did it. I now know better ways to make the squares.
I’ll figure out something fun to do with the leftovers. I have black yarn that will look great with the pinks. There’s leftover cream that looks good with the purples. Maybe I’ll make something a little less “beginner” crochet or knitting.
I did my nails spooky, too. Best job application-wise in a long time. The webs work well for the Master Naturalist conference next week!